Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Cool Ranch Crockpot Chicken Tacos

Howdy from Jaclyn in Aggieland!

Tonight for dinner, we made this! It was good and super easy, which is really good considering I continue to battle insomnia and am still trying to be productive, which leaves little energy for things like cooking...

Tomorrow, two of Hubba's classmates (and former students of mine when I was a TA) are coming over for dinner to work on their project. They are building a rocket (I think).

I appreciate those of you who have been following the blog!

Thanks and Gig 'Em!

1 comment:

  1. That looks soooo good. We have been getting fast food all week. Last night we changed it up and got a salad from Panera. It was really good. Lots of fruit in it. Please take some pics of them building the rocket.....

    ReplyDelete

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.

"I don't much care where --" said Alice.

"Then it doesn't much matter which way you go," said the Cat.

"--- so long as I get somewhere," Alice added as an explanation.

"Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if only you walk long enough."
- Lewis Carroll in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland