Sunday, June 1, 2014

Spa Day and KB's Birthday!

Howdy from Jaclyn in Aggieland!

Thursday was an amazing day!

I had a spa day at Galleria Day Spa. Shannon gave me an amazing deep tissue massage. It was much needed. I carry most of my stress and tension in my right shoulder and the knots had gotten so bad that my arm would, at times, go numb. There is nothing like getting rolled out like pizza dough to help. After that, Davina gave me a deluxe mani/pedi. It was awesome! She did such a great job. I am totally going to go back for future mani/pedis.

After that, I went shopping to pick up a couple more things for KB's birthday gift, picked up Hubba and headed to ALA's house for the party. We had a great time celebrating KB and playing games, one of our favorite things to do when we all get together. She had tons of people who showed up.

Tomorrow, summer school begins. I have the first week ready to go and an exam for next Monday that (I think) is ready for BA to look at. I also have all notes posted for the students to print off and bring to class, drafts of quizzes for the rest of the semester, and outlines of the exams. Ready or not, here we go!

Thanks and gig 'em!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.

"I don't much care where --" said Alice.

"Then it doesn't much matter which way you go," said the Cat.

"--- so long as I get somewhere," Alice added as an explanation.

"Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if only you walk long enough."
- Lewis Carroll in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland